Saturday, February 24, 2007

Earners Blog made $800 in one day from Yahoo Answers

I recently came across Earners Blog and was impressed with the many moneymaking ideas & tips offered. One in particular stood out, it was that he made $800 in one day answering questions in Yahoo. Well that quickly grabbed my attention because who wouldn't want to make $100 a day let alone $800 a day by answering some questions promoting affiliate programs. The only thing is Yahoo Answers TOS states that you cannot place commercial links or spam so there is a risk in getting your account closed directing a link to an affiliate ad. Even though, people are still doing it. I thought I'd give it a try but on a different perspective: a no-cost way to generate traffic to some of my WhyPark sites. If you answer a question and give a reference to a site (your own) containing articles that's related to the subject, then certainly you are not breaking any rules. This may not even earn you $50 a day but gives you backlinks and residual traffic in the long-term. The question you answer will specifically relate to the topic of your site therefore providing targeted traffic which potentially may purchase from one of your affiliate ads or increase your adsense revenue.

Since answering some questions in Yahoo, I already have increased additional traffic to my sites for free. Goal accomplished in my neverending quest to find no-cost ways to generate traffic and have Earners Blog to thank for this great idea.

No comments: