Thursday, February 22, 2007

WhyPark Features: Ease of Use & other Benefits

Since majority of my domain names were new, not indexed with search engines nor had any traffic, I was basically starting from scratch. Standard domain parking was not the route to go for me since search engines don't index parked sites and to promote parked pages with only ads is not going to generate the right traffic to earn enough income. It may work out best for domain names that already have traffic to begin with but when you think about it, if your domain name is already generating traffic why sharing the revenue with a domain parking company and not being able to add any ad network or affiliate program to increase the income. I guess the answer to that question would be "because I don't have the time to develop a site and just want some passive income". Well then WhyPark would be the solution since is easy to set-up a content-rich website that search engines can index where adsense and affiliate programs can be included, for 100% of the profits.

I moved many of my domain names to WhyPark and happy with that decision. First of all, I like that I can go to the home page, log-in and immediately am brought to Domain Manager which shows all my domain names alphabetically listed and numbered. And horizontally across each domain name are links that can be clicked on to customize, edit, change layout, etc. By immediately seeing my domain names & site titles, I can review which may need editing and be reminded of any that I may have overlooked. Clicking on the domain name brings up a new window so can easily view and edit at the same time. Now when you are in a hurry with a few minutes to spare or just want to make a minor change, the easy access and easy exit is appreciated.

There are also a couple sections giving suggestions on how to promote & earn revenue for your sites. Obviously they want you to succeed so you will recommend to others and in turn be rewarded...which is an added benefit.

Next I will be reviewing no-cost ways to generate traffic to WhyPark sites.

No comments: