Monday, April 30, 2007

WhyPark Sites Get Page Ranked

Seems Google has recently been updating page ranks in their datacenters. My WhyPark sites not only got indexed, are now showing increased page ranks. Considering these sites started at zero and involved minimal effort, it is impressive the page ranks they are now receiving after a short time period.

Here's a few examples that I verified on page rank checker :

www.petshealthtips.com from PR0 to PR3
www.affiliatestipster.com from PR0 to PR2
www.singlemates.net from PR0 to PR1

Even this blog which I started 3 months ago is receiving a PR2. That also is an achievement since I don't post regularly. Imagine what would happen if I really made an effort.

If you have a bunch of domain names, WhyPark is an easy solution to quickly set up content-rich websites to customize as you choose. I found it to be a better alternative to parking domains and much easier than building a site from scratch. And now one of the added benefits the sites are reaping is page rank. If you would like to find out more about WhyPark click here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice blog. i have similar experiences with whypark

Anonymous said...

hello


just registered and put on my todo list


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read Im trying to find a way to build an e-mail list.